Command bar enhancements for Modern UI
Ultimate Forms Extensions for Office 365 is a companion add-in for Ultimate Forms which provides additional support for Modern UI. It includes custom field rendering for Modern list views, SPFX (client-side web part) versions of our app parts and Modern forms.
Generally, as with the main Ultimate Forms app, there is no need to upgrade the app, as its code is loaded into your browser directly from our servers during execution. In rare cases, when we add new features that require registration in the add-in package itself, we are forced to release new versions.
Today we released a new version, 188.8.131.52, that includes enhancements to the command bar of list views in Modern UI:
- Design button is now available, you configure your settings directly from the list view, without the need to switch to Classic or go through Site Contents.
- Print button now opens the Print Preview in a modal dialog. Additionally, you can now print single items, selected item (more than 1) or the whole list, based on your selection.
- Run Actions and Action History now opens in a modal dialog. Additionally, Run Actions can be triggered on multiple items.
- Alerts can now be added not only to the whole list, but also to specific items or folders.
To upgrade the app, follow the steps:
- Download .sppkg file here
- Upload file to Enterprise Catalog. There no need to remove your old version, the new version will overwrite the old one.
- On each site, where you have Ultimate Forms Extensions installed, go to Site Contents, click on Details of the apps (in the context menu), then click on Get It for the new version.
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.