The system allows you to manage the following information in convenient, extensible, regular SharePoint lists:
- Products and categories - manage your own product categories and products to be used in the quotes. Creating a quote for a new product or category? Add them right when you need them, directly from the new quote. You don't need to stop in the middle and switch to a different list. When you select a category, the list of relevant products is filtered out automatically.
- Customers and contacts - manage your customers and their contact persons for import into quotes, view quotes associated with each customer. New customers and contacts can be added right when you need them, without leaving the context of the quote. Only relevanr contacts are shown for selection when you enter a customer.
- Quotes and quote lines - create, manage and print quotes. All totals are calculated automatically, including discounts. Quote lines are added directly from within the quotes. You don't even need to save the quote beofre you can add lines to it.
- Print-outs - you can print or export the quote using a print template of your own design. Add your own details and logos, as well as any additional text. Print out the quote, save it as PDF or email it with a single click. You can even create multiple different print templates and choose the on eyou want for a particular print-out.
Upon site creation you need to add your users to the site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process. Feel free to modify the site in any way you deem fit, adding or removing columns, adding or modifying list views or changing the homepage layout. The installed products will function fully for 30 days, after which you need to purchase licenses to continue using the site.
Quotes list view
View of Quotes lists with related lines
Quote details in the list form
Adding new line to the quote
Quote ready to be printed or saved to PDF
The following components are used in this site template. Trial versions of the components will be installed automatically when you download and install the site template. If you already own licenses for one or more of the products or have installed them before, the products will be updated to the latest version if necessary.
Smart List Pro
Instantly turn your SharePoint lists into full-fledged applications using tab and column permissions, Wizard mode, custom input validation, view permissions and much more
Associated Tasks Field
Turn any simple list into a complete business solution! Assign related tasks, items and documents and manage their lifecycles, and all that from within the parent item itself. No more clicking through pages, see it all at once, drill down and make your business decisions on the spot.
Create cascading master-detail relationships between lookup columns in SharePoint lists and document libraries. Filter city column values by country, it is as easy as it should be!
Smart Print Pro
Your SharePoint lists and items can now be printed, converted to PDF or emailed with just one click!
Smart ID Pro
Create custom document/item IDs according to your own business rules, based on functions and column values and subject to conditions. Don't settle for what SharePoint can do, make SharePoint do what you need!
Website license option added
Most Recent Newer Older
Every server running Windows SharePoint Services Web Application requires a license, regardless whether or not it is accessed by users. Free licenses for application servers will be provided upon request.
Purchase using a credit card or PayPal. To issue a formal quote and for payment through a Purchase Order (PO), please contact Sales
- Website License - entitles you to the right of using the products only within the SharePoint site of the solution. Using the products in any other sites of your SharePoint farm, new or existing, is not possible or permitted
- Server License with Annual Support - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server, including the right to contact us on non-bug related issues
within the period of one year. You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. The support includes help with installation, integration
or customizations. Bug fixes are included with any license free of charge.
- Server License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server. Front-end server is one responding to user requests (web server).
You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. This license is not time-limited, but you are not entitled to new versions, except
for explicit bug fixes within the first 12 months.
- Developer License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on
one front-end server in non-production environment. You can use this license for
your test/integration/pre-production farms. Note that you must order at least one
full server license to have the right to order a developer license.
- Annual Support Renewal - extends the annual support to another year. You
must order the original product with annual support to be eligible for this renewal.
All templates require US English language pack to be installed on the farm.
Our templates can be installed on SharePoint Foundation 4.0/5.0 or SharePoint Server 2010/2013.