The process is made up of following stages:
- Project initiation - project information is entered into the system.
- Tasks created (optional) - tasks are created for different involved professionals and their progress is tracked
- Documents - document uploaded or linked to the project and the required readers are specified.
- Read tasks - read tasks are automatically generated and tracked.
- Approval - project is approved when all read tasks are completed.
Project data form
Project document information
Read tasks are generated with a click
Read task details
Associated Tasks Field
Turn any simple list into a complete business solution! Assign related tasks, items and documents and manage their lifecycles, and all that from within the parent item itself. No more clicking through pages, see it all at once, drill down and make your business decisions on the spot.
Create cascading master-detail relationships between lookup columns in SharePoint lists and document libraries. Filter city column values by country, it is as easy as it should be!
Every server running Windows SharePoint Services Web Application requires a license, regardless whether or not it is accessed by users. Free licenses for application servers will be provided upon request.
Purchase using a credit card or PayPal. To issue a formal quote and for payment through a Purchase Order (PO), please contact Sales
- Website License - entitles you to the right of using the products only within the SharePoint site of the solution. Using the products in any other sites of your SharePoint farm, new or existing, is not possible or permitted
- Server License with Annual Support - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server, including the right to contact us on non-bug related issues
within the period of one year. You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. The support includes help with installation, integration
or customizations. Bug fixes are included with any license free of charge.
- Server License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server. Front-end server is one responding to user requests (web server).
You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. This license is not time-limited, but you are not entitled to new versions, except
for explicit bug fixes within the first 12 months.
- Developer License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on
one front-end server in non-production environment. You can use this license for
your test/integration/pre-production farms. Note that you must order at least one
full server license to have the right to order a developer license.
- Annual Support Renewal - extends the annual support to another year. You
must order the original product with annual support to be eligible for this renewal.