The system allows you:
- Lead Management - enter and track sales leads. Enter lead info, such as contact details, events and tasks, potential deal volume, lead maturity level and track the lead status
- Companies - group leads by company and view summaries with drill-down. You can see the leads, the events and the sales potential for each company
- Events - track tasks and events surrounding leads. Create and manage tasks and events directly from within a lead and get indication of overdue tasks
- Lead Nurturing - automate mailing campaigns and newsletters. Create automatic drip campaigns, reminder emails and manage your own newsletters
Note that because the whole system is based on regular SharePoint lists, without any custom data entry forms, you can freely modify
the process to better adapt it to your specific needs.
Upon site creation you need to add your users to the site groups. Once the site groups are populated, you can start using the process. Feel free to modify the site in any way you deem fit, adding or removing columns, adding or modifying list views or changing the homepage layout. The installed products will function fully for 30 days, after which you need to purchase licenses to continue using the site.
Integrated view of leads, charts and events
Enter main contact details
Enter lead tracking details
Manage lead progress and events
Track leads through a set of views
Create mailing campaigns in minutes
Automate sending email newsletters
The following components are used in this site template. Trial versions of the components will be installed automatically when you download and install the site template. If you already own licenses for one or more of the products or have installed them before, the products will be updated to the latest version if necessary.
Smart List Pro
Instantly turn your SharePoint lists into full-fledged applications using tab and column permissions, Wizard mode, custom input validation, view permissions and much more
Smart Alert Pro
Take the good old alerts to a new level, with conditions, timed notifications, user-defined mail templates and much more. Define precisely what you want to be notified of and when, without flooding your inbox with useless messages.
Associated Tasks Field
Turn any simple list into a complete business solution! Assign related tasks, items and documents and manage their lifecycles, and all that from within the parent item itself. No more clicking through pages, see it all at once, drill down and make your business decisions on the spot.
Create cascading master-detail relationships between lookup columns in SharePoint lists and document libraries. Filter city column values by country, it is as easy as it should be!
Smart Chart Pro
Visualize your SharePoint list data using 30+ chart types with fully configurable layout
Finding an item in a large list can be a grueling task. Not any more, with advanced search capabilities of Infowise List Search you can find whatever you need in a second!
Smart ID Pro
Create custom document/item IDs according to your own business rules, based on functions and column values and subject to conditions. Don't settle for what SharePoint can do, make SharePoint do what you need!
Deliver news directly to your recipients mailboxes as attractive email newsletters based on templates of your own design. Taken from a SharePoint list, the newsletters are sent automatically, with no hassle. Trust us, we use it ourselves!
Bundle of Color Choice and Indicator fields, adding color-coding, custom icons, KPIs, progress bars and dynamic countdowns to any SharePoint item and view
Most Recent Newer Older
Every server running Windows SharePoint Services Web Application requires a license, regardless whether or not it is accessed by users. Free licenses for application servers will be provided upon request.
Purchase using a credit card or PayPal. To issue a formal quote and for payment through a Purchase Order (PO), please contact Sales
- Website License - entitles you to the right of using the products only within the SharePoint site of the solution. Using the products in any other sites of your SharePoint farm, new or existing, is not possible or permitted
- Server License with Annual Support - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server, including the right to contact us on non-bug related issues
within the period of one year. You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. The support includes help with installation, integration
or customizations. Bug fixes are included with any license free of charge.
- Server License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server. Front-end server is one responding to user requests (web server).
You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. This license is not time-limited, but you are not entitled to new versions, except
for explicit bug fixes.
- Developer License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on
one front-end server in non-production environment. You can use this license for
your test/integration/pre-production farms. Note that you must order at least one
full server license to have the right to order a developer license.
- Annual Support Renewal - extends the annual support to another year. You
must order the original product with annual support to be eligible for this renewal.
All templates require US English language pack to be installed on the farm.
Our templates can be installed on SharePoint Foundation 4.0/5.0 or SharePoint Server 2010/2013.